A positive life..

The title of my blog is The way I see it.. and someone asked my why that is.. and it is because of this quote. "If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change."

So I started this to get things off my chest and talk about things how I see it. So here it is.. my life.

I realized lately that I have been a bit of a debbie downer.. Things in my life have reached a precipice and the decisions I make will impact my life down the road.

All the people my age are either married, getting married, or dating. I am fine with being alone but sometimes it is hard. And I love that all these people are happy, but I kinda wish that I had it too..

And another big thing is continuing my education and finding a job. I am having to put off school so I can get a job to pay for school.. but most of the places are not hiring. So that is stressful..

But enough about that stuff.. the purpose of this post was to talk about something new that I am starting.. I am calling it the notebook of love. And it is going to be filled with quotes I love and little sayings that apply.. and when I am feeling down I am going to open it up and be inspired..

the whole idea has actually inspired me to make a gift for a friend.. I am going to buy a notebook or journal and take it around to all her friends and we are all going to write things in it about what we love about her and stuff like that.. she is getting married and I hope to have this done and being able to give it to her before the wedding. Because I know that when she is married we will still be friends.. but her husband and God and her family will come before us.


But yeah.. I might have friends write quotes that they love in my notebook.. and maybe we can start a positive trend..

I am trying to live by one of the quotes I have in here.. "If you aren’t happy being single you will never be happy in a relationship. Get your own life and love it first, then share it.'

So here is to day 1 of being happier!

As Always

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bent not Broken- Finding inspiration from others with Scoliosis

Fall decorations for my room

sleep deprived..