Fall decorations for my room


Being a college aged person with a retail job, I have limited funds and a strong desire to decorate for fall. I've been using my strategy of wait until fall is over and buying the decorations for next year. So I've got a couple things that I've gotten on clearance and then I bought a couple candles this year to help supplement. 
Here are some of the pictures of my decorations. 


The candle holder was $2 on clearance last year at bath and. Body works and the candle is from target called Autumn harvest. The candy bowl is from Kohls last year. 



With these next few pictures, I took a strand of white lights that i already owned and I got some leaf garland from Dollar tree and twisted them together. It looks very cute and only cost me $2 to update the look. I'm thinking about going back to  Dollar tree when they bring out their Christmas decor and getting some greenery to put up for Christmas. 



I'm soo excited for my favorite season and I will be posting my fall outfit ideas soon. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bent not Broken- Finding inspiration from others with Scoliosis

sleep deprived..