Day 2

So obviously I haven't been keeping up with this... there has been a lot of things to occupy my time.
.
First of all being my search for a job.. I have applied in many places and it is just frustrating.. I am willing to work any day except for Sunday and I would even be willing to work at EVERY hour of the day. And I have a car to transport myself, so to not get a job, when I would give it my 100%, its just soo frustrating!

Right now I am dog sitting for a lady at my church and I am also looking after her two dogs. It is a very different experience.. I miss my cat.. he doesn't bark and he keeps himself clean. And most of all I just miss cuddling with him in my own room in my bed.. you never know how much you love your home until you leave... It has been 9 days that I have been here.. and I am enjoying it for the most part. But the neighbors being loud and not having my cat are the bad things. The good things are I can stay up to all hours of the night, I can cook what I want, I can watch my shows, I am in town so I dont have a long way to travel, and if I wanted I could see my friends. And that brings me to another point. All my friends were like 'oh yeah you will be in town so we can hang out all the time'... NOT.. the one friend has been sick so i dont blame her.... but the other friend has been saying she will hang out and then she doesnt call and she 'is busy' .. the only good thing is that i might get to see my friend cookie tomorrow.. its her birthday and she is having a bunch of her friends meet at the springs...



I will be going home on Sunday and I have enjoyed staying in town...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bent not Broken- Finding inspiration from others with Scoliosis

Fall decorations for my room

sleep deprived..