sleep deprived..

I am leaving in 2 hours so I am to wound up to sleep.. its currently 2:10am and I am leaving at 4:30 from Atlanta to go to Iowa AGAIN.. when all this craziness is over and I am in my own bed with my cat curled up next to me I will explain further the past 2 weeks..

but one of my friends got me thinking.. about sleep quotes and I found this one which I thought was touching and not really about sleep.. but it was cool.. so here it is..

"Laugh, even when you feel too sick or too worn out or tired.
Smile, even when you're trying not to cry and the tears are blurring your vision.
Sing, even when people stare at you and tell you your voice is crappy.
Trust, even when your heart begs you not to.
Twirl, even when your mind makes no sense of what you see.
Frolic, even when you are made fun of. Kiss, even when others are watching. Sleep, even when you're afraid of what the dreams might bring.
Run, even when it feels like you can't run any more.
And, always, remember, even when the memories pinch your heart. Because the pain of all your experience is what makes you the person you are now. And without your experience---you are an empty page, a blank notebook, a missing lyric. What makes you brave is your willingness to live through your terrible life and hold your head up high the next day. So don't live life in fear. Because you are stronger now, after all the crap has happened, than you ever were back before it started."


it kinda makes me think about what I have been through these past 3 years.. the people who have come into my life, left, and the people who got away..

There is this guy I have known for years.. and at one point I was crazy about him.. and I thought he cared about me too.. but he told me that he liked one of my friends.. so I was kinda crushed.. but then later he said he didnt feel that way about her anymore.. so I foolishly got my hopes up again about him.. and he never said anything but he was now dating this one girl and had been for months.. and we had been talking pretty much everyday.. and he NEVER mentioned her.. so yeah I still care about him and I would stand up for him if he was in trouble.. but the relationship is different now.. I just want him to be happy.. and I just want to be happy.. and I know that if he and I are meant to be it will happen.. just not on my schedule..

but yeah that was a weird tangent.. but who can expect much of someone who is up at 2:20am..

BIG THING is that a year ago my college pastor challenged us to take a year off from relationships and that year mark will be in the next 2 weeks.. so its pretty cool..

right now I am still job searching and having to save for school..

but I am going to try to relax and watch a movie..

As Always,
Abigail

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bent not Broken- Finding inspiration from others with Scoliosis

Fall decorations for my room